Use Bake Assist Temps on this 30 in. Amana Electric Range to make cooking more convenient. With preset temperature settings at your fingertips, simply pick the baking temperature that's right for you. And if you're not yet ready to take your roast out from the oven, use the Warm Hold feature to keep it at serving temperature.
- Large 4.8 cu. ft. oven capacity gives you the space you need to make dinner and dessert at the same time
- 4-burner electric range includes two 1250-Watt coil elements and two 2100-Watt coil elements for cooking flexibility
- Our multiple coil options provide up to 2,100-Watt to help you cook more of your favorites at the same time
- These preset temperature settings make cooking even more convenient. Just select a temperature, press start and let the oven do the rest
- Easy Touch Electronic Controls make it smooth sailing on casserole night when you can set bake or broil temperatures with ease
- Extra-Large Oven Window offers a bigger view that lets you check on food without having to open the oven door
- TEMP ASSURE Cooking System distributes heat throughout the entire oven to help comfort food favorites like chicken parmesan or mom's beef pot roast taste just how you like them
- Can't serve dinner right away Warm Hold keeps the oven at 145F to 190F, so dishes like your baked chicken parmesan are still ready when you are
- Indicator Lights let you check your oven's status and settings at a glance
- Sabbath Mode setting helps override the features of modern ovens such as automatic shutoff and electrical lights
- Towel Bar Door Handle: Spills can strike at any time--be ready to strike back with your dish towel hanging on the oven door, ready for action
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 29.88"W
- Height: 46.88"H
- Depth: 27.75" D
- Weight: 187 lbs.
- Dry or wet cloth
- Do not use Abrasive Products
- Does not include the tail. You can purchase them separately
- The decorative accessories that appear in the images do not accompany the product. Before purchasing the product, check the measurements of the space where you are interested in placing it. This will ensure that the product you chose is the right one for your space.
- It is only placed in the designated place and is installed as long as the customer has purchased the rabiza in the same order as the Electric Stove. Otherwise it is just placed in the empty space.
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.